Bleach London - Washed Up Mermaid

on
Sunday 3 November 2013
I decided it was time to try out another Bleach London colour, and this time I opted for Washed Up Mermaid! I think I need another layer to make the colour a bit darker, but for now I have nice light blue/green coloured tips! I'm also pretty sure, I'm going to end up working my way through all the Bleach London colours before the year is out! (Note: I also like to wear my Minnie Mouse ears while I'm enjoying a lazy Sunday) 





10 comments on "Bleach London - Washed Up Mermaid"
  1. Looks so cute on you, I tried the rose one and I didn't suit it
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I need to put more dye on though, so it's a bit darker. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to experiment with dying the tips of my hair. My hair is really dark though so dyes tend not to show up haha.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to bleach the bottom of my hair first cause i have naturally dark hair, but Bleach London do a great bleaching kit too. Plus, the dye is only temporary, so it'll wash out if you decide you don't like it. x

      Delete
  4. lovely,, and cute pic:)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks :) You should try them, the bottles are only £5 and it would last long enough to use a few times. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks lovely! Really suits you too! :)
    Love From Sammie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, i'm really pleased with how it turned out. x

      Delete