I GOT THE JOB!!!

on
Tuesday 18 March 2014
If you weren't one of the people who received the “I GOT THE JOB” text last week, then I guess it’s time mention that I got a new job!!! After nearly three years at The Stand Comedy Club, I’m going to be moving two minutes along to road to the Edinburgh Playhouse to take on the role of Press Officer. It’s also ever so slightly closer to Real Foods, so I’m pretty sure that I’m going to be buying even more boxes of vegan caramel shortbread than I do now.
It was no real secret among my friends that I had been looking for a new job for a while. I think it’s pretty important to move about when you’re in your 20s, unless you’re working for a company that has lots of room for you to keep progressing. So after two years at Central FM and nearly three at The Stand, it definitely seems like now is the time to move on to something new. And while I’m going to miss being so heavily involved in the Fringe, I can’t wait to be able to see lots of shows, and not spend August working a minimum of 90 hours a week.
I've had some of the best times working at The Stand and I've made some really good friends. And apart from a few moments/feelings/situations I wish Elijah Wood could erase in an Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind kind of way, I've genuinely had a great time working for the club.

And now it's time to start the next chapter in more ways than one, and i cannot wait!! 
1 comment on "I GOT THE JOB!!! "