Eating Out - The Wheelhouse

on
Sunday 29 May 2016
The Wheelhouse in Falkirk was probably one of my favourite restaurants when I lived through there, and I even went for a graduation meal all those years ago. I've not been back since going vegan, so I wasn't sure how many options would be available. I emailed the restaurant during the week, and got a nice email back outlining what they could offer me. When I arrived today, the waitress went through all the dishes which could be altered so they were vegan, and the kitchen even offered to make me tempura veg for a starter which wasn't on the menu.

I decided to go with the vegetable and black bean enchilada with tomato sauce, jambalaya rice and salad. The original dish comes with cheese on the top, but it's vegan if you order it without any.

So if you're looking for vegan food in Falkirk, then The Wheelhouse is a great place to go.


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment