Bajo Wedding Bells!!

on
Thursday 7 August 2014
This week I got to attend the first ever Bajo wedding, or at least first among my group of friends from university. We all headed to Elderslie to watch the beautiful Jen Black marry Danny and become Mrs Devlin. Once they had official tied the knot, it was time for Zee, Jenn and me to pile into Jayne's car and take a road trip to Brig o' Doon for the reception.

The Brig o' Doon house hotel was set in the most beautiful grounds you could wish for, especially with the sun shinning like it did all day. We got a chance to walk down by the river as we enjoyed some champagne and took photographs before the meal was served. This was my third wedding, but first being vegan and not really knowing what kind of food would be served. I didn't take any photos of the food but I ended up eating melon for starter followed by potato and leek soup (turns out I do like soup after all). The main course was a huge salad filled with peppers, asparagus, and orange, and then for dessert I had a selection of fruit sorbet.

We didn't stay too long since it was a two hour drive home, and some of us were up stupidly early for work but it was an amazing day surrounded by some of my favourite people who I don't get to see often enough.














Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment