Meat Free Monday

on
Monday 6 October 2014

In a bid to try and post more about food I thought I would attempt to post something each week for Meat Free Monday. The weekly event is about encouraging people to skip meat for one day each week. Even though I skip meat every day, I thought it would be a good weekly point to get me posting more.

So here was my dinner from tonight. I made the very simple, but delicious roasted sweet potatoes with humous, roasted chickpeas, salad and peppers. It's also an attempt at me trying to get my eating back on track to three proper meals a day. Yesterday I only ate a bagel and some toast which isn't exactly the healthy diet I should be on, even if my eating habits were completely influenced by my hungover state.

So here's to trying to eat healthy and getting into some sort of decent shape.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment