on
Sunday 7 December 2014
There's a lot of things happening at the moment, so I'm trying to make more effort to update this blog with what's actually going on in my life.

Work is still very much all about Wicked. The reviews are all in now, and most of the press work has been done. However we do have a few special things planned for the next couple of weeks which will AMAZING if it all goes to plan.

This week I got to go to a meeting in Edinburgh Castle. I've not been up at the castle for at least 10 years or so, but it's just as magical as I remember. And the views you get over Edinburgh are pretty incredible. 
On Thursday, I had my first work Christmas event of the month. We went up to see Slava's Snow Show at the Festival Theatre. It's one of those shows that no one can explain, yet everyone seems to be completely in love with. You do have to be sitting in the stalls to get the best experience, especially when there's giant balls like this being thrown about.
On Friday, I had some post work drinks in Basement in Edinburgh. I have no photos, but it's fast becoming my favourite place to drink. 

I spent Saturday in Glasgow eating some delicious vegan food. I was told to be ready for 11am, wrap up warm and be prepared for food. We arrived at one of my favourite vegan haunts in Glasgow and tucked into pizza  and chocolate Oero cheesecake. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment