Playhouse Staff Party

on
Tuesday 20 January 2015
Last night, it was the Edinburgh Playhouse staff party. Since I don't live in town, I managed to get a really good rate at Royal British Princess Street Hotel. The hotel rooms have recently been refurbished, and have great views out over Edinburgh.

I slightly disappointed by the lack of bath, but the room was really nice and the perfect place to spend a relaxing Sunday afternoon.

It's been a while since I really dressed up, so I decided to give my Topshop sale dress a chance to shine. I'd been after it for months, but always thought the £68 price tag was a little bit too much for a dress I probably won't actually wear that much. Then I found it in the sale at the start of the year for just £35. I took it as some sort of sign it was meant to be, and bought it straight away.

The hotel also has a great bar called Juniper attached to it that we had some lovely cocktails in before heading to Voodoo Rooms to meet everyone else for the party.

As per usual, I took lots of photos at the beginning of the day and none when the party actually started. I'm sure one of these days I'll be able to take photos the whole time. Well i'd like to hope so anyway!









1 comment on "Playhouse Staff Party"
  1. These photos are amazing and you look sooo good in that sequin dress. I'm in love with that bed headboard, serious home inspo!!

    I am glad I stumbled across your blog. You have a new follower in me :) I'd love love love if you could pop over to mine?

    georgiaadolpho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete