MOVING TIMES!

on
Wednesday 25 March 2015


So I have officially moved to Edinburgh!!


I moved over a week ago, but I've not really had any time to do any blogging since I moved all my boxes in.

Work was pretty busy at the start of the week with Spamalot. We had the press night here last Monday, and the show ended up getting lots of 4 and 5 star reviews. I took a couple of days off work after it so I could finish moving the rest my stuff through from Polmont, but I ended up getting really, really sick and spent two days in bed. It also meant I missed the eclipse, work and a birthday night out. 


I spent most of last weekend recovering and sorting out my flat in preparation for my flat warming party next week. 


All I need to do now is adjust my body clock so I don’t keep waking up at 7am, and I think I could be pretty happy in Edinburgh. 


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment