Filmore and Union

on
Tuesday 14 April 2015
Last weekend, I discovered my new favourite vegan friendly café, Filmore and Union in Skipton. It can sometimes be quite difficult to find places that serve vegan food in smaller towns, but Filmore and Union had lots of great choices.

The menu had food including protein packed cinnamon quinoa with roasted winter fruits and warm coconut milk, soup, and a choice of bagels and sandwiches.

I went for a Union Street Veggie sandwich with home made humus, spinach, roasted courgette, aubergine, butternut squash and carmalized red onion. And then I had a brownie with fruit compote which was delicious, especially since I can't even remember the last time I had a brownie.

Filmore and Union has a few locations around York and Leeds, so it's well worth checking out if you're ever around that area.






Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment