Blogmas Day 10: My Christmas Tree Is Up!!!

on
Thursday 10 December 2015
Today's blogmas post is going up a little bit later than I had planned. I've not got in the habit of writing posts in advance and I didn't get home from work until after 8pm.

My Christmas tree is finally up!! Since I don't have a car, I managed to find a decent tree in Argos with pretty cheap delivery, although they did show up at a completely different time than I had booked the delivery in at which always seems to be the case.

My decorations are a collection I've built up over the years. My brother bought me the Santa duck when he was in London last year, and my mum bought me all the owl decorations. My favourite ones are the little girl holding the newspaper which I picked up in Macy's NY when I was there a couple of years ago, and The Rescuers one I bought myself in London this year.

I'm trying to decorations for the rest of my flat, so I'll do some kind of Christmas flat tour post in the next few days.









Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment