Vegan Meetup

on
Thursday 18 August 2016


On Wednesday, I went to my first ever vegan meetup in Edinburgh. I've been watching NaturallyStefanie's YouTube videos for almost a year now, so it was great to finally be able to meet her.

We all met up at Juice Warrior to grab some food before going to the park. If you've not been to Juice Warrior before and live in Edinburgh, then you really need to go. It sells lots of raw juices, cakes, salads and smoothies. I went for the chocolate smoothie bowl which was one of the tastiest things I've ever eaten. I also bought some raw donuts. I never thought I'd pick a raw donut over an actual donut, but these things taste amazing!! They are a little pricey, but they are worth it for a treat now and again.

Once we'd bought lots of food, we walked over to Princes Street Gardens and sat in the sun chatting about all things vegan. I also seemed to surprise everyone by telling them I was 29. I've always looked younger than I am, but I definitely think eating healthy and hardly drinking has contributed to the fact I don't look like I'm approaching 30. I've only recently started getting to know other vegans rather than forcing my meat eating friends to eat vegan food with me. It was really nice to hang out with people who share the same beliefs, and hopefully I'll be able to meet some of them again soon.


I uploaded a quick vlog about the day which you can watch here. It was all done a pretty quickly, but it gives you an idea of what went on.



2 comments on "Vegan Meetup"
  1. It sounds like the meet up was so much fun! I'm so gutted I couldn't make it because of work :( You had such a beautiful day for it too, and that smoothie bowl looks and sounds incredible!!
    Nicole x
    www.gingerkitchen.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you'd been able to come cause it was such a nice day. I hope she liked it, so will have another meetup soon that you can come along to. x

      Delete