Blitz Raw Cakes

on
Sunday 4 September 2016


I finally got to try some raw vegan cakes from Blitz this weekend. The company has a juice bar in Falkirk, and they also sell their cakes at different markets in Edinburgh and Glasgow. I picked these up at the Edinburgh Farmers Market yesterday, and they were definitely worth the wait.

One is cookies and cream and the other is banana and passionfruit. They were both really good, but I'd go with the banana and passionfruit if I had to pick a favourite of the two. They had lots of different kinds of cakes, but quite a few had nuts in them and I'm still not a massive fan anything that's too nutty.

If you're in Falkirk then you should definitely drop by the Blitz Juice Bar in Callendar Square. It's great to see vegan food on sale in Falkirk as there really wasn't much available when I was living there. They regular sell their cakes at different markets too, so keep an eye on their Facebook page to see where you can pick some up.
2 comments on "Blitz Raw Cakes"
  1. Oh I follow these guys on Insta! Love everything they put up, need to get to the next farmer's market and try them out :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you should go and try them sometime. I want to go back and try the other flavours now. x

      Delete