OneKind - Mountain Hare Rally

on
Saturday 19 November 2016
There's just a few days to go until I officially start working at OneKind, but I joined the charity on Thursday for a rally and mass lobby at the Scottish Parliament against mountain hare culls.

Each year around 25,000 mountain hare are killed in Scotland. I still have no idea how we can possibly live in a country that allows this to happen, so it's great to join a team who can hopefully put an end to this barbaric practise for good.

A huge number of supporters turned out and a few MSPs made speeches too including Roseanna Cunningham who is the Cabinet Secretary for Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform. I also bumped into a few photographers I knew during the photocall, and ended up with my hare covered face in the Edinburgh Evening News and Scotsman.


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment