Mamma Mia! Here I Go Again.

on
Thursday 1 December 2016
So I've officially joined the dark side and moved back into the crazy world of reviewing. I started reviewing music gigs for my local newspaper, The Falkirk Herald, when I was 16 and spent all my time at university reviewing gigs for various websites and small publications. I even did a stint reviewing Edinburgh Festival Fringe shows for ThreeWeeks during one summer break.

However, it's been a good few years since I put on my reviewing hat. It was much easier when I lived in Glasgow because there were usually a handful of great shows on every night but I struggle to find a handful of shows I want to see in Edinburgh in a month. I also couldn't really review any theatre since I was working as the Press Officer of the biggest theatre in the country.

Things are different now though because I'm in a brand new job which has nothing to do with the arts. So last night, I returned to the Edinburgh Playhouse to review MAMMA MIA! for the Southside Advertiser. I worked alongside the publication for years, so it was really nice to be asked to start writing for them.

You can read the review here.

Enjoy!!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment