My 30th Birthday

on
Sunday 15 January 2017


That's right, I have finally turned 30!

I'm not a fan of being the centre of attention, especially at parties, so I decided very much against doing anything big. However I did spend a few days with some of my favourite people eating food, drinking cocktails and relaxing. Oh and there was also some great presents too!!

I spent Friday night making #SquadGoals with the Copenhagen crew by having dinner at Kevin's house, drinking lots of rum cocktails and playing board games. I had lunch on Saturday with my family at Zizzi's which is my newly discovered favourite place to eat (yes, I know I'm a bit behind every other vegan who goes there for pizza). Sunday was a day of complete relaxation at OneSpa thanks to one of my amazing former work friends. I never had a massage before, but I think I could be addicted now. I can't remember the last time I felt that relaxed without a worry in the world. OneSpa also has a rooftop hydro pool where we all sat until we turned into prunes before tucking into vegan bento boxes.

I headed back to Falkirk on Monday for a day of being completely spoiled by my family. My sister bought me a gorgeous necklace from a collection by Bonny Rebecca which I adore, and my little brother bought me a Sega Mega Drive!! Although now I'm just getting frustrated that I can't pass a level of Sonic that I'm sure I could pass as a kid. My main present was a new camera so I can make better videos, but my parents also bought me lots of other amazing presents. To top the whole day off, my mum recreated my first ever birthday cake as a vegan cake.

I guess turning 30 wasn't that bad after all.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment