Bleach London Baby!!

on
Sunday 20 October 2013
So Bleach London has finally landed on the high street. Boots are selling the products nationwide, although the main branch in Edinburgh seem to be oblivious to the fact that people in the city might want them. Luckily, i discovered you can order from the Boots website and they'll deliver them to your nearest store within a couple of days.

Being a natural brunette meant i had to buy some bleach to lighten my hair before i could dye it. I left the bleach on for the recommended 30-45 minutes, but i think i probably could have done with leaving it on a bit longer.


Once i washed the bleach out of my hair, i had to shampoo and towel dry it before it was time to try the rose coloured dye. It's probably the easiest type of dye to apply because it was quite thick, and therefore i didn't seem to get it all over me as much as other dyes I've used. And it washed off my hands really well without staining them. And 15 minutes later (plus extra time for washing the dye off) my hair looks like this....



It's pretty subtle, which is how i was hoping it would turn out. Now i'm just looking forward to bleaching and dye a bit more of it, rather than it just being the tips. And once the rose dye is finished, i'll be trying out the rest of the range too.
2 comments on "Bleach London Baby!! "