I Heart Ghost World

on
Saturday 12 October 2013

It's hard to believe it's been over a decade since Ghost World was released. I probably didn't see the film until i was about 18 or 19, but since then I've watched it more times than i can count. If you've seen the film, then you'll know that not a lot actually happens in it. But i have a soft spot for films that don't have a lot happening in them, i'm pretty sure films that fall into that category make up about half of my DVD collection.

Ghost World is the story of best friends Enid and Rebecca, and it follows them during the summer after they graduate from high school as they grow up, drift apart and really just figure out life.

Lately, I've found myself completely obsessed with Enid's sense of style. It's probably got a lot to do with the fact i recently bought myself a pair of black Dr Martens and replaced my old glasses with a pair of Ray Bans. But i do find myself wearing leather jackets, skinny jeans and graphic t-shirts quite a lot of the time.

















So i decided to find out where i could get the Enid's infamous raptor t-shirt, and ended up finding all these amazing goodies on Etsy....


















Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment