The Vegan Life: One Month

on
Sunday 2 February 2014
Happy 1st Month Vegan Day To Me!! 

Well technically it was yesterday, but i didn't have any time to do an update then. So i celebrated it this morning by going for a run along the canal, before i had cinnamon waffles, homemade cake batter ice cream (frozen bananas, baking soda, sprinkles, vanilla extract and agave syrup), and blueberries. I'm pretty sure it's the best breakfast I've ever made myself, especially since the waffle recipe came out a book i picked up from my favourite bakery in San Francisco. 


I've found the past month so much easier than i thought it ever could be. It's still difficult when i eat out, unless i got to places like Mono and eat their smoked tofu, pesto mayo, tomato and spinach sandwiches. I also need to go back soon to try their cheesecake with tequila and lime syrup, because i way was too full yesterday to eat another bite.

It's also done great things to my health too. I've not nearly as tired as i used to be, although my sleeping pattern has been thrown off course due to other things at the moment. I am finding it a lot easier to get up in the mornings, and I've even managed to go out running three mornings this week. I've also managed to lose a couple of pounds, and i'm a lot less bloated too.

So i guess overall, January has been a complete success.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment