A Weekend of Adventures

on
Sunday 22 June 2014
I seem to have got into the habit of going away at the weekend, but also not posting about it when i get back. I spent this weekend up north visiting my best friend Cara in Arbroath. We walked along the beach, visited Pleasureland, drank frozen cocktails, watched The Little Mermaid and caught up on everything that's been happening. I also got over my fear of dodgems. I think in itself that's a big achievement for someone who has been scared to go on them since she was 8 years old.





The weekend before last i went down to London to visit an old friend. It was a really impulsive Friday night decision, but one that was worth it even if a round of two drinks cost me over £10. We spent Saturday afternoon getting drunk in Camden, and drinking passion and mango caipiroska in my favourite Brazilian bar. We spent the night watching the football at an apartment with an amazing rooftop terrace, and I also discovered i'm actually pretty great at pool. On Sunday morning i managed to sneak in a visit to my favourite vegan bakery before the long journey home.





I guess now i just need to decide where to go on my next adventure! 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment