The Fringe List: Comedy Edition

on
Saturday 7 June 2014
For the first time in three years I won't be working during the Fringe in Edinburgh. This means i have weekends off, only have to work eight hours a day, and I can see as many shows as I can blag/afford to go to. Sure there's a few shows at The Playhouse, but there's only five different shows all month and not the usual 40 shows a day i was used to at The Stand.


So this morning I made some vegan waffles and sat down with the Fringe brochure. I went straight to the comedy section and highlighted all the shows below. There's people I've seen before, people i know from The Stand, and others like B.J Novak that I've never seen.

I still have to work my way through the other sections of the brochure, but after some of the listings for the Traverse and Summerhall i'm pretty sure i'll be adding lots to it.

Alfie Brown: Divorced from Reality (and My Wife)
The Alternative Comedy Memorial Society
The Axis of Awesome: Viva La Vida Loca Las Vegas
Aye Right? How No? The Comedy Countdown to the Referendum with Vladimir McTavish & Keir McAllister
Barbara Nice: Squirrel Proof
B.J NOVAK: ONE MORE TIME (clearly this is the show i'm most excited about)
Bridget Christie: An Ungrateful Woman
Cardinal Burns
Damian Clark: Go Ahead, Make My Damo
David Kay
David O'Doherty Has Checked Everything
Eleanor Morton: Lollipop
Fred MacAulay: The Frederendum
Frisky and Mannish: Just Too Much
Gary Little: The Thing Is
Henning Wehn: Eins, Zwei, DIY
Jack Dee's Help Desk
Joel Dommett: Finding Emo
Josie Long: Cara Josephine
Katie Mulgrew: Happily Ever After
Kerry Godliman: Face Time
Kraken
Lloyd Langford: Old Fashioned
Lost Voice Guy: Laughter Is The Worst Medicine
Robert Newman's New Theory of Evolution
Seymour Mace presents Questionable Time
Tony Jameson: The Rules of Engagement
Simon Amstell: Tour Previews
Stewart Lee: A Room With a Stew (Work In Progress)
Tony Law: Enter the Tonezone
Zoe Lyons: Mustard Cutter

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment