on
Wednesday 31 December 2014
2014 has certainly been a roller coaster ride of a year. I started it by changing my diet and becoming vegan. I waved goodbye to The Stand Comedy Club and became the Press Officer at The Edinburgh Playhouse. I suffered a pretty bad case of mistaken identity with a certain football manager. Gary Lineker sent my Twitter into meltdown. I found my face splashed across every newspaper in the country. I lost count of the number of Twitter trolls who called me ugly and told me to die. I got mentioned in a Buzzfeed post. Graham Linehan tweeted a link to my blog. I started writing for Huffington Post. I drifted apart from some of my friends, and gained some amazing news ones. My heart got bruised on too many occasions. I met BJ Novak. I watched three of my beautiful friends get married. I saw Taylor Swift and Lena Dunham live. I started blogging for the Metro website. And I saw more musicals in the past 12 months than every other year put together. Here's to 2015 being filled with amazing friends, more adventures and no football managers!!!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment