2015 Resolutions!

on
Friday 2 January 2015


1. Write more
2014 was the year I started writing more. It turns out that some pretty great opportunities can come from writing a blog about being mistaken for a football manager. I loved writing for Huffington Post last year, and I'm already working on some ideas for new blogs to post soon. Last month, I started writing for the Metro website and that's something I want to continue during 2015 too. I'm also going to start contributing to The Banter more, and hopefully get a work blog started on the ATG website.

2. Eat cleaner
Being vegan has definitely helped with my diet, but this year I really need to make more effort to eat properly all day. I ended up replaced dinner with vodka on way too many occasions last year, and that really needs to stop. I guess the key to good eating is planning, so maybe it's time I put more food in my fridge. 

3. Be more confident. 
When I left The Stand in April, one of my friends told me I had to go into my new job and be confident. I wouldn't say it's something I have a handle on, but I'm slowly working on it. 

4. Worry less about what other people think
I care WAY too much about what other people think. I never believe anything good people have to say, but I always assume they are thinking the worst. This is something that really needs to change in 2015. 

5. Move to Edinburgh
I never thought I'd want to move to Edinburgh, but living in Polmont was never a permanent plan either. It was simply a pit stop I made a few years ago while I got over a broken heart and stayed beside my family while my brother was sick. I've made some really good friends in Edinburgh over the past 12 months, and it seems like the time has finally come to make the big move.

6. Work Hard
Taking on the job at the Edinburgh Playhouse was a big step up, and I certainly worked really hard last year on big shows like Wicked and Jersey Boys. It's something I want to make sure I work even harder at next year, especially as I try to develop other areas of my career too.

7. Party Harder
If I'm going to work hard, then I should probably party even harder. I want 2015 to be filled with fun and laughter with my best friends. A lot of 2014 was taken up with my feelings being completely disregarded by someone I really liked, and worse someone that I trusted. So 2015 is about lots and lots of fun. 


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment