Happy Galentine's Day

on
Sunday 15 February 2015
This year, I decided to celebrate Galentine's Day with a trip up to Dundee to spend the weekend with one of my best friends. Since this year was the 28th Valentine's Day without getting a card, I figured it was a good idea to get out of town for the weekend.

On Saturday, we did some shopping so I could buy the unicorn pyjamas I'd been after for a while and headed to Asda to buy some food to make tofu fajitas for dinner. At night I dragged Jenn to the cinema to see 50 Shades of Grey, and it was really, really good. It's not a groundbreaking piece of film, and the sex scenes are pretty tame, but it is a good movie.

On Sunday, we drove to Broughty Ferry for lunch at Gracie's. I picked the Hummus Be Joking wrap which was delicious, and had one of the best sandwich names I've ever heard. After we'd stuffed our faces with healthy food, we walked around Broughty Castle and the beach before I had to jump on the train home.














Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment