Retrocorn

on
Saturday 21 February 2015

Last week, I got some Retrocorn through the post to try. It's a new brand of popcorn that's flavoured by crushing tradition British sweets over it. The popcorn is handmade, vegetarian, vegan and gluten free. Plus, each serving is only 146 calories! 

I'm not sure why this way of flavouring popcorn hasn't been thought of before. There's lots of popcorn brands out there, but Retorcorn has the best flavour I've ever tasted. 

I went for the Cola Cube packet first, and thought it would be my favourite. Then I tasted Rhubarb & Custard and it became a clear winner. The other flavours (Lemon Sherbet, Strawberries & Cream, and Lime Sherbet) taste delicious too, and they all remind me of picking up sweets on my way home from school as a kid.

If you want to have a look at the other flavours on offer and order some for yourself then just visit the Retrocorn website - http://www.retrocorn.co.uk/

RHUBARB & CUSTAR
2 comments on "Retrocorn "