February Times!

on
Sunday 1 March 2015
I feel like I haven't been blogging nearly as much as I'd like to, even though it was one of my resolutions for 2015. So I figured I would just do a little February update, and then try to blog more throughout March.

This month, I signed the lease on my new flat in Edinburgh. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to finally be moving in a couple of weeks. It's something I never thought I'd want to do, but now I can't imagine moving anywhere else. The best thing about the flat is that it's only a 10 minute walk from work. In theory, this should mean that I look better for work, but I have feeling I'll still be sleeping in and rushing around.

Things have got  a lot busier at work now that our 2015 programme has really kicked off. We had Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat in for a week with Amelia Lily, Lloyd Daniels and Matt Lapinskas.
I only managed to catch the last 10 minutes of the show, but it got some good reviews and gave me my first cover of the year -


Last week, Dirty Dancing opened for a three week run. We had STV down filming for The Fountainbridge Show, and then we took the main stars from the cast onto the roof garden of The Glasshouse Hotel for some photos for the Evening News and Herald.



So that's my update for February. I'm sure it could be longer, but I'll have a lot more to say next month.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment