What I Ate Wednesday

on
Wednesday 2 September 2015
Since the Fringe is finally over in Edinburgh, I decided it's time to get my eating habits back on track. Last month pretty much consisted of vodka, chips and roughly 4 hours sleep a night, so I thought I would attempt What I Ate Wednesday from now on as a way to make me think a bit more about eating healthier.

So here's what I ate today....

I started the day like most days with half a litre of water and lemon as soon as I got up


Then I had Alpro plain yoghurt with coconut topped with strawberries, oats, seeds and a banana. I also tried the super orange Savse smoothie for the first time which was delicious. 


I had a pretty standard lunch today to use up some of the food in my fridge, so I had a salad and humous sandwich, fruit and crisps.


 I do try to be as healthy as possible, but there's always room for an afternoon snack of some chocolate. So I had about a third of the bar which was left over from the weekend.


And dinner time tonight was a vegan sausage and bean stew with sliced spring greens. 


So that's what I ate today. I guess I'll be back with more food updates next Wednesday! 


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment