What I Ate Wednesday

on
Wednesday 23 September 2015
So I started What I Ate Wednesday at the start of the month, but then I got a bit sick and stopped taking photos of my food for a couple of weeks. The plan is to try and do it from now on, so hopefully it won't be another month until I post something again.

I started today with my usual half litre of water and lemon, and then I had my favourite breakfast. I'm trying to increase my protein intake at the moment, so I added some vegan protein powder to soya yoghurt and topped it with banana, strawberries, agave syrup and oats.


Since there's still a few days until I get paid, I batch made lots of food on Sunday to last me through the week.  Lunch was spelt pasta topped with vegan mince bolognese, and I added some nutritional yeast on top because it's a really good source of B12.


For dinner, I had chilli made with vegan mince, carrots, onion, kidney beans and peppers. I made some rice too and found these gluten free corn chips I found in Real Foods in Edinburgh.


I guess that was my day. I also had some tangerines and a couple of Oreos as a snack, and I'm probably going to have some fruit tonight because it's pretty much all that's left in my house.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment