What's Been Happening - The October Issue

on
Sunday 25 October 2015
Once again, I'e failed to properly blog during October. So here's a little update on what is happening right now (well that parts I can talk about anyway).

Last weekend, I got to watch one of my best friends from uni get married. The BAJO girls minus Zee were all there at the Vue in Bathgate to celebrate Jayne and Martin's big day. It's first time I've been at the venue, but it was beautiful, and nice to spend a day with friends I don't get to see that often.





So what else has happened this month?

1. I joined the gym. 

2. I've become obsessed with Homeland and reading Harry Potter.

3. Shrek The Musical arrived at work meaning I got to take the cast to Edinburgh Castle for this photocall



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment