Blogmas Day 1 & 2: Flu

on
Wednesday 2 December 2015

It's that time of year again! I get to eat chocolate as soon as I wake up, and it's the start of blogmas. I follow lots of people who take part in both blogmas and vlogmas every December, but I've decided to challenge myself to actually take part this year.

Things got off to bit of a slow start since I've spent the past few days shaking off a horrible flu bug and generally feeling like blogging was the last thing in the world I wanted to do. So I thought I'd share of a photo of my advent calendar and let everyone know that normal blogmas will resume tomorow. I plan to spend the month blogging about how I'm celebrating Christmas in Edinburgh, and also sharing playlists, recipes and everything else you can think of to do with this festive time of year.

So I hope you enjoy checking back throughout December!

Sarah x


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment