Blogmas Day 3: Street of Light

on
Thursday 3 December 2015
I may have spent the first couple of days of Blogmas feeling like I was going to die from whatever flu bug I had managed to pick up, but last night I finally got hold of some Christmas cheer in the best way possible.

If you haven't heard of the Virgin Money Street of Light in Edinburgh, then look at how incredible it looks.


The Street of Light is a huge installation on the Royal Mile as part of Edinburgh's Christmas. There's over 600,000 thousand lights installed in the canopy which light up in time to pre-recorded versions of Christmas songs sang by four local choirs. I've never seen anything like it before, and I guarantee it will put you in the Christmas mood as soon as you see it.

Most of the tickets for the event were snapped up straight away, but 500 tickets for each show are released at 9pm the day before. If you want to reserve your free tickets, which I couldn't recommend you do more, then just visit the website here - https://www.virginmoneystreetoflight.com/tickets.



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment