Blogmas Day 4: My Christmas Playlist

on
Friday 4 December 2015
Welcome to Blogmas day 4!


For today's blog, I thought I would share my ultimate Christmas playlist.

If you didn't guess from the album cover above, one of my favourite Christmas records is The OC Chrismukkah album. If you haven't listened to it before and loved The OC as much as I did, then it's sort of a must-have album to get a copy of for Christmas.

My favourite song on the record is the Ron Sexsmith track below, and the rest of my playlist is made up some lesser known and really classic festive songs.

Ron Sexsmith - Maybe This Christmas

Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

She & Him - Little Saint Nick

Darlene Love - All Alone On Christmas

Elton John - Step Into Christmas

Aled Jones - Walking In The Air

Jimmy Eat World - Last Christmas

Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone

Julian Casablancas - I Wish It Was Christmas Today

Home Alone - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment