Blogmas Day 5 - My Christmas Wish List

on
Saturday 5 December 2015
Since it's day 5 of Blogmas, I thought it was about time I put together a Christmas Wish List. If you didn't already know, my birthday is two weeks after Christmas, so it's a bit of a birthday list too. To be honest, there's not anything that I really need, but I had a look online and picked a few things out that I wouldn't say no to receiving for Christmas or my birthday.

1. Unicorn Tears Gin


Gin is something that I'm still slowly getting into, and it taking a little longer than I thought it would, but I have a feeling this is a gin you can't not like the taste of.



I know I'm over a decade late to the party, but I'm become obsessed with the Harry Potter books in the last couple of months. I'm almost finished book number four, so I need to get started on the remaining books as soon as I can. 



I've been meaning to pick up this shirt the last couple of times I've been in the Vegan Cross Shop in London, but I always get distracted by all the food they have. I only own one baseball shirt at the moment, so I feel like this would be a good addition to my wardrobe.

4. Unicorn Night Light


It's a UNICORN NIGHT LIGHT!! I don't even need to explain why this is on my list. And yes, I know my wish list as a bit of an theme going on.

5. Disney Vans
And finally, I thought I should pick something without a unicorn on it. I already have the Little Mermaid ones, but it's hard not want the Cheshire Cat ones too.

So that's my little Christmas Wish List. If you've not bought me a present yet, then feel free to pick something from the list above!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment