Eating Out - Nova Pizza Vegetarian Kitchen

on
Monday 11 January 2016
One of the things I want to do more this year is post reviews of vegan food, so I thought I would start with my birthday lunch last weekend.

Nova Pizza Vegetarian Kitchen is a great little vegetarian café in Edinburgh which has a separate vegan menu filled with great choices of Italian food including pizza, pasta and calzones which are all made with vegan cheeses and meat.

I didn't have a starter, but choose the lasagne which was made with vegan béchamel, vegan mozzarella and soya mince. I haven't eat lasagne for about two years, so it was great to finally have some, especially since it was really delicious.


For desert, I went for a slice of the chocolate cheesecake which I ended up sharing with my mum because we were way too full from our main course to eat a slice for each.


If you're looking for some vegan Italian food in Edinburgh, then it's definitely worth checking out especially since they use vegan meat substitutes rather than you just having vegetables on our pizza or pasta.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment