Happy Birthday!!

on
Sunday 10 January 2016

I can't quite believe that I'm 29, and that this time next year I'll be the 30 years old. For as long as I can remember, my birthday comes hand in hand with some awful weather that usually makes it impossible for people to get into whatever city I'm in to celebrate. However, this year everything fell into place and I had one of the best birthday nights out I've had in a really long time.

The celebrations started a day early since my sister was working on my actual birthday. She bought me lots of gorgeous lush products and The Book of You, and then we went out for some food and cocktails. Then in the evening, I met up with my friend Anna for more drinks to see out my last day being 28.


My mum and brother came through to Edinburgh on Saturday so we could spend the day together. I was showered with presents including a NUTRIBULLET (Can you tell I'm excited about it?), shopping vouchers, books, accessories and some amazing vegan clothes and jewellery.

If that wasn't enough, my mum made me the best vegan birthday cake I have ever seen.


We all went to Nova Pizza Vegetarian Kitchen for some food where I had lasagne and huge slice of chocolate cheesecake. I'll be doing a blog post tomorrow on it - so keep your eyes peeled for that. I have a feeling it's going to become my new favourite vegan place to eat in Edinburgh this year.

I spent last night surrounded by some of the best friends I could ask for. My favourite people from The Playhouse were there, as well as my two best friends, Cara and Jenn. There was vodka, coconut cocktails, and some really nice presents including a hula hoop.

I have a feeling that 29 is going to be a really good year!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment