What I Ate Wednesday - Week 1

on
Wednesday 6 January 2016
In a bid to try and eat cleaner this year, I'm going to start doing What I Ate Wednesday on a regular basis starting this week. I'll try and mix things up a bit and do it on days I'm eating out too, so hopefully I'll be a bit different every time.

Breakfast
Whoever said you can't make vegan waffles has clearly never tried these. I got my waffle maker last year, and it's one of my favourite items in my kitchen, even if I don't use it that much. I topped my cinnamon waffle with banana, agave syrup and mixed seeds. I also had half a litre of water with lemon as I'm attempting to try and drink at least two litres of water each day, so it helps if I can start it first thing.

Lunch
I was still pretty full from breakfast, so I only had a seeded bagel and fruit for lunch. I topped the bagel with my favourite vegan cream cheese from Bute Island.

Dinner
I got the Deliciously Ella book for Christmas, so I thought I would try out her coconut Thai curry which I made with sweet potato, chickpeas and cauliflower. I tired to be healthy by having it with wholegrain rice and not too many popadoms.

Snacks
I got these for Christmas and they're delicious. I first discovered them in a shop in London last year, but my mum managed to pick up this tin and Vegfest Scotland in December.


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment