What I Ate Wednesday - Week 3

on
Wednesday 20 January 2016
It's time for another What I Ate Wednesday update, although I did forget to take photos of all the fruit I snacked on during the day which ended up being two oranges, two tangerine and a pear.

Breakfast
I had two oranges when I woke up, and then a wholemeal seeded bagel topped with banana, cinnamon, agave syrup and seeds.

Lunch
I had my new favourite soup for lunch which is a tomato, pepper and lentil soup from Sainsbury's. It's one of the only ones I've found in there that doesn't contain milk or cream, which is really annoying, but I guess it'll encourage me to start making my own.

Dinner
I was craving chips for dinner tonight, so I made my own oven baked chips and had them with a fake chicken burger and some vegetables. Then I tried my first slice of raw cheesecake from Grams. It's a great new Scottish company who have just started selling their cakes in Real Foods which just happens to be right across from my work.




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment