SourcedBox - April Box

on
Sunday 17 April 2016
Once again, I forgot to take a photo of this month's SourcedBox before I started eating everything inside it, so I've had to take this one from their Twitter page.


My favourite item in the box was the Rawr Chocolate bar. I've had a few before, but never the goji and vanilla one, and it's definitely my favourite one yet. I also loved the Rhythm 108 bar. It's a desert bar that you put in the microwave to heat up, and it was delicious. I got the lemon one, but I really want to the apple pie one next.

I also loved the Creative Nature goji goodness bar and the Inspiral raspberry coconut pecks. Both of them were really tasty, and I'm going to try get hold of more soon. I should also mention how good the Hectares salted sweet potato crisps were. Sweet potatoes are probably one of my favourite foods, so these are the perfect snack.

The only thing I really wasn't a fan of was the Rude Health bar. I'm not a beetroot fan, so this just wasn't a flavour that I was ever going to really like.

There's still a few products I need to try, but I'm trying to make the box last this month instead of eating it all as soon as the box arrives.

If you're looking to sign up to receive your own box then just visit the SourcedBox website here.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment