What I Ate Wednesday - Week 12

on
Wednesday 30 March 2016
I finally ordered myself a new charger for my camera, so these posts will soon start to be accompanied by videos as I make the move into the world of YouTube. I'm hoping to start getting videos online in the next two weeks, but it could take a bit longer if it's takes me a while to get my head around all the editing side of things.

I got another jar of coconut and almond butter at the weekend, so I had some with a banana for a quick breakfast as soon as I woke up. Then I made a banana, mango and passion fruit smoothie to take to work with me.


I've been trying to eat more fresh vegetables during the day, so I made had a salad made up for lettuce, spinach, cucumber, peppers and avocado for lunch. I also had some of this delicious spicy pepper dressing that I got.


For dinner, I made some vegetable chili with rice and avocado. I ended up making a giant batch of it so it will last me for a few dinners this week. I like to do as much batch cooking as I can, and this is always one of my go to recipes.


I spent most of the day snacking on this vegan Easter Egg that I got in the egg hunt we did at work.


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment