What I Ate Wednesday - Week 16

on
Wednesday 20 April 2016
I'm back with another What I Ate Wednesday post. I have been meaning to do this every week, but things have been a bit stressful and busy lately, and I just haven't really wanted to sit down and blog as much.

I had my usual oats for breakfast made with almond milk. I've been using gluten free oats lately and I've been noticing a big difference in how I feel. I topped the oats with frozen blueberries, linseed, date syrup, coconut and almond butter and mixed seeds. YUM!!!


I was pretty hungry before lunch so I had this mango fruit bar from my Netherlands swap box (I'm posting a blog on this tomorrow) and a litre of water with lemon and orange.


I had a really simple lunch today of just toasted pita bread and hummus topped with a hot sauce. Then I tried some figs for the very first time. I wasn't sure how I felt about them at first, but they were actually really, really tasty.



I made one of my favourite quick dinners which was macaroni cheese with broccoli and topped with nutritional yeast to give it even more of a cheesy taste.


Then I had some strawberries, banana, figs, date syrup and chocolate sprinkles for an evening snack.




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment