Vegan Box Swap

on
Monday 25 April 2016

Here's what I got inside my first ever vegan box swap. I only just discovered that vegans all over the world are swapping boxes of their favourite foods with other people, so I figured it was about time to get involved.

There's a Facebook group for box swaps, but I got talking to Tessa through the Just Vegan group that's been set up by Youtuber's Henya and Jason. It's a group for vegans across the world that meant to be peaceful given all the fighting that's been happening among the online vegan community in recent weeks.

Tessa filled my box with a mixture sweet and savoury vegans items from The Netherlands. My favourite thing in the box so far has been the Tony Chocolonely bar at the back of the photo. It was orange and rosemary flavoured, and I pretty much ate the whole thing in a couple of days. I also loved the carmel biscuits at the back of the photo and the chocolate truffles.

I still have lots of things to try because I'm attempting to make the box last rather than eating everything at once, but so far everything I've eaten has been really tasty. It's also making me want to visit The Netherlands now I know there's so much good vegan food on offer.

Whoever said being vegan meant restricting food got it really, really wrong.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment