One Spa - Vegan Bento Box

on
Sunday 1 May 2016
Last weekend, I got to spend a whole day at One Spa in Edinburgh. If you've never been before, then you need to try and get along at some point. It was the most relaxing day I've had this year, and I really hope I get the chance to go back again soon.

I started the day with a short gym session before going into the rooftop hydropool. I can't even put into words how amazing this pool is. We headed down for lunch about 1pm where I got this delicious vegan bento box. I had emailed about vegan options and was shown the menu which has none on it, but when I arrived on Sunday the staff talked me through what they could do. They just altered the vegetarian box so everything was vegan, and it was really, really tasty. I also got a yoghurt free smoothie to go along with it.


Once I finished lunch, it was back to the hydropool for a relaxing afternoon. I also went round all the different saunas in the thermal suite, including the ones you go in after rubbing ice on yourself.

If you ever get the chance to go to One Spa, then I couldn't recommend it more. Even if you don't get any of the treatments on offer, you can still have the most relaxing day in Edinburgh.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment