What I Ate Wednesday - Week 18

on
Wednesday 4 May 2016
I'm hoping in the next two weeks that these posts will also have a video with them. I'm just playing about with some editing software at the moment, and waiting on a camera tripod arriving.

I finally got another jar of coconut and almond butter, so I've been having it on oats every morning for breakfast. If you've never tried Pip & Nut butter, then you really need to. It's the best nut butter I've ever tasted, and I probably go through at least two jars a month.


For lunch I had a wholemeal bagel with a paprika spread, avocado an garlic salt! I got the paprika spread in my vegan swap box from The Netherlands, and it's one of the nicest things I've ever eaten. I also had some fruit, protein balls and date syrup after it.




For dinner I made this North African Chickpea Stew which from a veg cookbook by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall. It's made from butternut squash, chickpeas, lentils, tomatoes, onions and lots of spices. It's one of those great dishes that you can make a huge batch of, and then just eat it all week.




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment