Eating Out - The Best Cheesecake Ever!!

on
Sunday 11 September 2016
Say hello to the best cheesecake I have ever eaten! I've always been a big cheesecake fan, but this triple layer mojito cheesecake from Stereo in Glasgow was something else.


I noticed it on their Instagram page during the week, and luckily the still had some left when
the earthlings turned up on Saturday for some food after our demo.

After looking over the menu about 10 times, I went for the TLT sandwich (tempeh, lettuce and tomato) and chips for my main course. It was really, really good. I'm not a massive tempeh fan usually, but I was craving carbs and it hit the spot.

So if you're in Glasgow soon, then you need to stop by Stereo and have this cheesecake while they still have some left.

Follow Stereo on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment