SourcedBox - September Taste Test

on
Sunday 11 September 2016

The latest SourcedBox arrived through my door last week, and I decided to do something a bit different. I was taste test videos ALL THE TIME on YouTube. so I figured I'd sit down and try my own. It went pretty well until my camera battery died towards the end of the video, but luckily it was just coconut oil and tea left, and I wasn't planning on tasting either of them anyway.

I've been getting SourcedBox for a while now, and I really like it. It's a monthly subscription box full of healthy snacks and 99% of them are vegan. I think I've only come across one or two products that have had any honey or bee pollen in them. I do try to not eat everything at once, but I may have already eaten about a third of this box in a day. I guess it's going to be a bit of a long wait until the next one comes out.

It would be great to know if you like this type of video and then I can try do it again with a full charged camera for next month's box too.

You can find SourcedBox on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment