International Earthlings Experience Day

on
Saturday 17 September 2016

Last weekend, I was out with Earthlings Experience Scotland crew in Glasgow for International Earthlings Experience Day.

This was only the second time I had taken part in one of the Earthlings Experience events, but I couldn't feel more at home with this amazing group of people. They are genuinely some of the nicest people I've ever met, and it's really nice to be making friends with people who are also vegan. I have some great non-vegan friends and family who eat out in vegan restaurants with me, but it's never the same as eating out people who share the same views as you.

I was a little nervous about the reaction we'd get because it happened to be the same day as the first Old Firm game in 5 years. Luckily there weren't many drunken football fans hanging about, so we didn't get much hassle at all. There's always a couple of people who walk past and shout about how much they want a burger, but most of the time it's only to show off in front of their friends.

The overall reaction was fantastic. We had so many people stop to look at the footage and take flyers, and just chat about what they were watching. A couple of the guys in the group filmed the whole day, and you can watch it below -


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment