Vegan Food Haul UK

on
Sunday 30 October 2016


It's Sunday and that means it's time for a new video. I'm trying to stick to uploading once a week for now, or until I at least get a new camera.

This week I thought I'd do something different and share my weekly food haul with you all. I generally try not to spend more than £30 a week on food, and this shop came in at around £25. I generally shop in Tesco or Lidl because they are the closest big supermarkets, although I did go into Sainsbury's and Holland and Barret for a couple of things this week.

Enjoy the video!
1 comment on "Vegan Food Haul UK"
  1. Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can’r wait to read more posts. Vegan online marketplace

    ReplyDelete