Blogmas Day 7: Vegfest Scotland

on
Monday 7 December 2015
Vegfest finally made its way up to Scotland, and I was there on Sunday to stuff my face with pretty much all the vegan food I could find. I'd been following #VegfestScotland on Twitter on Saturday, so I had a good idea of what stalls would be there before I'd even stepped foot in the SECC.

The first stall we came across was Bute Island who had lots of creamy sheeese to sample, and it gave me a chance to finally try the garlic and herb one. The next stall was Fry's Family Foods who had their new rice protein and chia nuggets to try. I only discovered their products last year when I realised I could no longer eat Quorn because it contains egg, but actually Fry's products taste better than Quorn ever did anyway.

We took a look around all the stalls and sampled lots of chocolate including some of my favourites like Crazy4Cocoa  and Almighty Foods, cheese from Vegusto, and Secret Sausages. We also had a look at the information stands and beauty and clothing stalls, before we headed to the Henderson's stand for a big slice of pizza for lunch.








After lunch, we took a walk back around everything so I pick up all the food I wanted to buy. My mum also went off by herself to get me some surprises which I'll be getting for either Christmas or my birthday. 

If you want to see all the food I bought, then check back tomorrow for my Vegfest haul. 
2 comments on "Blogmas Day 7: Vegfest Scotland"
  1. YUM this all looks amazing! Am thinking that some Ananda Foods may find their way into my postbox for Christmas gifts.

    Thanks for sharing :)

    Whiskey Jars Blog X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading :)

      You should definitely get some Ananda Food products for Christmas gifts. I'm planning to get some more for my friends. x

      Delete