SourcedBox - February Box

on
Tuesday 16 February 2016

My second SourcedBox arrived last week, and it was even better than the January one.

My favourite item in the box was the Conscious Chocolate. I've had a few types before, but never this one. It's one of my favourite vegan chocolate bars because it's so smooth and truffle like, and there's not one flavour I've not loved.

I've been a fan of the Nakd bars for a while now, but the salted caramel nibbles are new edition and my favourite yet. I also really enjoyed The Protein Ball Co vegan balls which I took on my Munro climb at the weekend, and they kept me going for the first part of the climb.


There's still a few products that I've not tried, but I am genuinely excited to taste them. There's only been one thing I didn't like and that was the Dilly & Wolf sea salt and cider vinegar roasters. I imagine I'd like them if I liked vinegar, but anything with a hint of vinegar is just not for me.

So that's February's box of goodies. I just wish I didn't need to wait so long on the next box.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment