Eating Out - Steak, Cattle & Roll

on
Sunday 21 February 2016


Is this not just the most epic vegan burger you have ever seen?

It's all down to Steak, Cattle & Roll who are really starting to make their mark on vegans in Glasgow, and those willing to travel to Glasgow to taste the burger that everyone is talking about right now. I really like to go to restaurants where all the food is vegan, but it's great to have places like this that my meat eating friends can enjoy too. 

The vegan burger comes with mayo, slaw and the best vegan mozzarella I've ever tasted. I'd also heard great things about their milkshakes, so I figured it was only right to try one.


I opted for the maple mocha shake with kraken rum. Not only was it delicious, but it was also the first milkshake I've ever had. I've only been vegan for two years but I've never liked milk, so always assumed I wouldn't like milkshakes. After trying this one though, I'm going to be ordering vegan milkshakes whenever I find them from now on.

The thing I really liked about Steak, Cattle & Roll is that the staff were great. I wish I could remember the name of the man that served us, but he went through all the vegan options with me and kept coming over to check if everything was okay. Just as we were about to leave, a woman who I think was the manager came over and we had a chat about how great the vegan burger is going down with people.

If you're in Glasgow, then you definitely check out Steak, Cattle & Roll for a vegan burger like you've never had before. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment