What I Ate Wednesday - Week 7

on
Wednesday 24 February 2016
It's that time of week again when I posted what I've eaten in a day. I took photos of all the food I ate on Sunday since I was trying out a new mac and cheese recipe for the first time.

For breakfast I crammed all my favourite foods into the one bowl. I had cinnamon oats topped with frozen blueberries, raspberries, mixed seeds, and coconut and almond butter. 


I had a smoothie for lunch made with frozen mango, banana and coconut water. Then in the middle of the afternoon, I made a bagel with houmous, salad and some tofurky. 



For dinner, I made low fat Mac and cheese using a recipe from Nina and Randa Nelson. I've started watching their videos on YouTube and they follow a HCLF vegan diet. The sauce was made from a potato, sweet potato, tomato, almond milk and nutritional yeast and it was so good.

Aside from that, I just snacked on some fruit and way too many dates.


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment